Could you provide hands on consultancy to the health sector?
• You will most likely be working away from home Monday – Friday
• Help improve the NHS and private sector Healthcare providers
• Travel nationally
• We provide lots of training to all our employees
• We invest in our people
• Regimented evaluation process offering fast-track development of all staff
• We expect our entry-level staff to reach Project Manager status within 18 months
• Opportunity for accelerated promotion in months, not years
• Rapidly growing business
• Great remuneration package, depending on experience
• Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK.
• All work will be based at our client sites - project teams stay at a local hotel midweek, returning home at weekends.
- Have 2 years' experience in supervisory, management or consulting roles
- Can demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of the NHS
- Have experience of communicating with all levels within an organisation
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Can deliver results, consistently
- Understand the need to work to tight timescales adhering to tried and tested processes
- Work well in a diverse team to bring out the best results
- Be educated to degree-equivalent level
- Be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
You'll be working across the UK and Ireland, so flexibility to travel is a must.
Could you provide hands on data analysis and consultancy to the health sector?
Our Consultant Analysts’ main responsibilities are to provide data analysis, reporting, and insight that helps to identify opportunities that will positively impact our clients’ operational efficiencies. Our people have the necessary skills and experience to help us deliver transformational change programmes to our clients, resulting in increased efficiencies, increased productivity, and recurrent savings.
In addition to bringing strong analytical and problem-solving skills a Consultant Analyst will be a strong communicator and an effective relationship builder who is as comfortable working alongside client teams to support the onsite implementation and delivery as emersed in data.
You will need:
• Experience in the use of analytical techniques and able to build on/combine these to respond to different client scenarios
• To be able to lead internal and client teams in understanding data, models and outputs
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, data modelling and basic SQL knowledge
• Experience working within the NHS desirable; familiarity with HES data
• Advanced DAX
• Basic Python Data Analytics - specifically demonstratable experience using the Libraries: NumPy, Pandas, and Matplotlib