Could you provide hands on consultancy to the health sector?
We are looking for people ready to take the next step in their careers. Our people have the necessary skill and experience to help us deliver transformational change programmes to our clients, resulting in increased efficiencies, increased productivity and recurrent savings. Meridian people are able to analyse and identify opportunities and then describe, design and sell programmes of work to deliver those opportunities to our clients.
Our primary focus is on the implementation of these programmes; our people roll up their sleeves and get involved on the ground, helping our clients deliver projects that result in real improvements for everyone concerned. We have been doing this for 21 years and demand excellence from all of our people, this level of expectation helps us to deliver for our clients and make us one of the most trusted names within the healthcare sector.
We pride ourselves on training and development and expect anyone entering our business to have the skills to progress to a management position within 18 months. We expect a lot from our people and provide support, engagement and mentorship from our Senior Team from the first day on the ground.
- Have 2 years' experience in supervisory, management or consulting roles
- Can demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of the NHS
- Have experience of communicating with all levels within an organisation
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Can deliver results, consistently
- Understand the need to work to tight timescales adhering to tried and tested processes
- Work well in a diverse team to bring out the best results
- Be educated to degree-equivalent level
- Be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
You'll be working across the UK and Ireland, so flexibility to travel is a must.
- You will most likely be working away from home Monday – Friday
- Help improve the NHS and private sector Healthcare providers
- Travel nationally
- We provide lots of training to all our employees
- We invest in our people
- Regimented evaluation process offering fast-track development of all staff
- We expect our entry-level staff to reach Project Manager status within 18 months
- Opportunity for accelerated promotion in months, not years
- Rapidly growing business
- Great remuneration package, depending on experience
Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK. All work will be based at our client sites - project teams stay at a local hotel midweek, returning home at weekends.
As Europe’s leading provider of healthcare productivity solutions, Meridian Productivity Ltd. is looking for an exceptional and dynamic individual to join our sales office in Edinburgh, to identify and promote opportunities to senior prospects within the UK marketplace.
At Meridian Productivity Ltd. we have been implementing productivity improvements in the UK and Irish health and care sectors for over 20 years. Our client list includes over 400 health and care organisations. Our aim is to improve the quality of patient care and the working environment of clinical, medical and non-medical staff by ensuring they have clear objectives and responsibilities and improved management controls. We enjoy what we do and we are very proud of the results that our clients achieve. Our ethos is that the work we undertake returns money to the health and care service to sustain and improve services as opposed to adding additional cost.
The candidate will be responsible for making calls to generate business from both new prospects and existing clients.
There will also be an excellent performance-related bonus and incentive scheme in place in this role, where hitting targets and converting calls into meetings with potential clients will be rewarded.
Duties involved in this role will include:
- Calling potential clients to generate interest in the company's services
- Calling existing or lapsed clients and continuing to build on existing relationships
- Overcoming objections from gatekeepers and identifying decision makers
Essential criteria that you must meet for this role:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Previous telephone sales experience in a B2B environment.
- You will have a positive outlook and relish difficult challenges
- The ability to work at a fast pace in a target driven environment
- You will be able to quickly absorb our business model and industry knowledge
Preferred criteria for this role:
- A good understanding of IT, including a good grasp of MS Office and Outlook. A knowledge of CRM Salesforce beneficial but not essential
Monday - Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm
The basic rate is £12 per hour (~£25k pa) plus a generous bonus package (OTE £31k+)