Could you provide hands on consultancy to the health sector?
• You will most likely be working away from home Monday – Friday
• Help improve the NHS and private sector Healthcare providers
• Travel nationally
• We provide lots of training to all our employees
• We invest in our people
• Regimented evaluation process offering fast-track development of all staff
• We expect our entry-level staff to reach Project Manager status within 18 months
• Opportunity for accelerated promotion in months, not years
• Rapidly growing business
• Great remuneration package, depending on experience
• Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK.
• All work will be based at our client sites - project teams stay at a local hotel midweek, returning home at weekends.
- Have 2 years' experience in supervisory, management or consulting roles
- Can demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of the NHS
- Have experience of communicating with all levels within an organisation
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Can deliver results, consistently
- Understand the need to work to tight timescales adhering to tried and tested processes
- Work well in a diverse team to bring out the best results
- Be educated to degree-equivalent level
- Be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
You'll be working across the UK and Ireland, so flexibility to travel is a must.