Edinburgh £21,000 - £23,000 + Performance bonus
The role includes:
- Outbound sales to both new and existing clients.
- Liaising with sales team to discuss updates, plans and targets.
- Identify/qualify decision makers within healthcare organisations.
- Influence and convince prospects to meet with sales team.
- Deliver professional sales pitch discussing Meridians services.
- Resilience and tenacity within a changing work environment.
- Maintain and update company database daily.
- Getting past “gatekeepers” to get to decision makers by phone/email.
- Participate in training and development.
- Carry out reasonable duties as set out by company.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal English.
- Previous outbound telephone sales experience within B2B.
- Positive outlook and the ability to manage a challenge.
- The ability to work at a fast pace within a target driven environment.
- A good understanding of IT.
- Knowledge of Microsoft business suite.
- Experience of CRM’s specifically SalesForce.
To apply please e-mail a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Could you provide hands on consultancy to the health sector?
We are looking for people ready to take the next step in their careers. Our people have the necessary skill and experience to help us deliver transformational change programmes to our clients, resulting in increased efficiencies, increased productivity and recurrent savings. Meridian people are able to analyse and identify opportunities and then describe, design and sell programmes of work to deliver those opportunities to our clients.
Our primary focus is on the implementation of these programmes; our people roll up their sleeves and get involved on the ground, helping our clients deliver projects that result in real improvements for everyone concerned. We have been doing this for 21 years and demand excellence from all of our people, this level of expectation helps us to deliver for our clients and make us one of the most trusted names within the healthcare sector.
We pride ourselves on training and development and expect anyone entering our business to have the skills to progress to a management position within 18 months. We expect a lot from our people and provide support, engagement and mentorship from our Senior Team from the first day on the ground.
- Have 2 years' experience in supervisory, management or consulting roles
- Can demonstrate some knowledge and understanding of the NHS
- Have experience of communicating with all levels within an organisation
- Be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Can deliver results, consistently
- Understand the need to work to tight timescales adhering to tried and tested processes
- Work well in a diverse team to bring out the best results
- Be educated to degree-equivalent level
- Be highly numerate with advanced Excel skills
- Have a full UK driving licence
You'll be working across the UK and Ireland, so flexibility to travel is a must.
- You will most likely be working away from home Monday – Friday
- Help improve the NHS and private sector Healthcare providers
- Travel nationally
- We provide lots of training to all our employees
- We invest in our people
- Regimented evaluation process offering fast-track development of all staff
- We expect our entry-level staff to reach Project Manager status within 18 months
- Opportunity for accelerated promotion in months, not years
- Rapidly growing business
- Great remuneration package, depending on experience
- Candidates must be eligible to work and reside in the UK.
- All work will be based at our client sites - project teams stay at a local hotel midweek, returning home at weekends.
Business Development Manager
South East/South West England £35,000 - £40,000 + OTE £20,000
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our team.
- £35,000-£40,000 basic salary
- £20,000 OTE
- Car allowance
The role includes:
- Accountability for business within geographic region
- Selling Meridian services to healthcare providers
- Dealing with clients at all levels along the sales process
- Prioritising opportunity based on value and delivery
- Gaining commitment
- Adhering to targets and KPI's
- Previous business development experience
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Ability to identify, contact and build relationships with decision makers
- Ideally experience of healthcare or local government
- Knowledge of CRM systems, specifically SalesForce
This is a field based role working within a wider team including telemarketers and other field based personnel
To apply please e-mail a covering letter and your CV to email@example.com